At Classique we are so proud to be part of our tight-knit team and we thoroughly enjoying coming to work everday to make our clients day that little bit sweeter.
Classique Spa & Beauty Therapy runs with procedures in place to ensure that you are brought the best experience possible from the moment you walk in until long after you leave the salon, we endeavor to do our very best to ensure that our services and salon is to the highest standard possible. With that in mind please ensure that you familiarize yourself with our salon policies to ensure that there are no surprises and that you help us to bring you that moment of luxury.
The Classique Team x
If you are new to Classique Spa & Beauty Therapy, we welcome you to our salon family! Please arrive at your appointment on time so that your Therapist has enough time to go over any questions regarding your treatment. We like to talk about any medications, issues, or products you might be using that could interfere with your service. It's important for you to be informed about your treatment so please make sure to check our F.A.Qs or ask upon booking your appointment.
Twenty-Four (24) hours before your appointment we will send you text to confirm your appointment details. We really need you to respond to us because otherwise we are unsure if you are coming or not; please feel free to respond to the text message or call us on 03 544 4708 and either confirm or reschedule your appointment with one of our Therapists or leave us a message. Our automated confirmation text messages can only receive replies of "Yes" or "No."
Please also note that if you are cancelling your appointment via GoogleApp or Facebook to ensure to contact us before the morning of your appointment as these can be missed due to a full schedule of appointments. Please ensure that if you are cancelling your appointment on the day due to life happening, you will need to call us on the primary number given.
CANCELLATIONS AND NO SHOWS
We understand that stuff comes up, but we ask that you give us at least twelve hours notice before you cancel your appointment. We will work to accommodate you if your schedule changes last minute, but please provide as much notice as possible. We confirm appointments so we can plan each day and schedule our bees most efficiently. Cancellations and no-shows impact us and other clients who may have wanted your time slot. Our policy is to be as understanding and accommodating as possible. We simply ask that you please be considerate! Repeat cancellations and no-shows will be addressed privately on a case-by-case basis and may be charged 50% - 100% of the service cost.
Anything can happen from traffic to kids, life always happens - if you want our advice always bank on needing extra time to get to your appointments. Chances are if you are only five (5) minutes behind we can try our best (no promises) to fit you in, otherwise just get to us safely and we’ll do our best to make sure you get your service. (Longer services such as facials and full body waxing may have to be shortened). If you are running 10-15 minutes behind there is a high possibility you will need to reschedule your appointment as we have further bookings throughout the days generally back to back.
CHILDREN….we love them, we have them but…….
Unless your child is receiving a treatment, for their safety we ask that you not bring them with you to your appointment. Not only would some of our clients who are receiving relaxing treatments prefer to keep the quiet and serene environment, but we are also operating a business which is filled with Dangerous Goods and Heated equipment, thus imposing a massive health and safety risk any time children are brought into the salon.
Should there be no possibility for alternative care for your children please note that our therapists are not babysitters and are not liable or responsible for your children we have a responsibility to our clients and performing the treatments clients have booked in which does not always mean we will be out the front whilst your appointment is happening. Your children must be supervised by an adult at all times if you are to bring them into the premises - unfortunately this means that should you have an appointment involving your lashes being beautified/Brazilian waxing/Spray tanning you will either need to bring another adult with you, find alternative care or reschedule your appointment as you cannot during these specific appointments supervise your children.
Whilst most of the staff own or love dogs, cats or rodents of various sizes, it has been our policy for some time to not allow animals in the treatment rooms for a number of reasons. We have facials and relaxing treatments in our rooms and if a dog barks it will disturb that client who has come in to relax and escape from the outside world. We have clients and staff who are allergic to dander. Our rooms have equipment and wax warmers plugged into the walls and an animal loose in the room could create an unsafe situation.
With all that as background, we have updated our policy to allow your dog to be in the treatment room if they are a licensed therapy dog or can fit into a carry case so they are not loose in the room. If your dog is a therapy dog it must be house-trained. We hope you understand. If you are going to be bringing a service dog or a dog in a case, please let the Therapists know prior to your appointment.
Cell phone ringtones do not constitute spa music. Please turn them off in the Spa or switch to “silent” mode. Also please be aware that there are other clients in the salon if you need to take a phone call during your appointment, feel free to do so, however please do not impose on others relaxation time and remember to keep your phone off speaker-mode. Thank-you.
We do accept walk-ins, but only for quick treatments such as underarms and lip waxes. We will always do our best to accommodate any appointment request so give us a call or drop in and we'll do what we can! However this does not always mean that we can fit in an hour long treatment walk-in, please be aware that others have requested a reserved booking at that time and we will do our best to fit you in where possible.
We gladly accept cash, Mastercard, Visa and debit cards. We also accept Classique Spa & Beauty Therapy gift cards. We don't accept cheques.
All clients 16 and under must bring a parent and must have parental consent to treatments. For more information please call.
We regret that we cannot be responsible for loss or damage of personal articles. We recommend that you leave your valuables at home.
We are happy to return or exchange unopened products purchased at Classique Spa & Beauty Therapy when a receipt is provided within 60 days of the purchase date. We do not refund or exchange opened products.
Classique Spa & Beauty Therapy sells physical gift cards to clients. The following policies apply:
• Please be aware when purchasing a voucher that there is a 6 month expiry date and it must be used before the date on the voucher. We will not be held responsible if the voucher is not used before the expiry date.
• Defaced, mutilated, altered or lost or stolen vouchers will not be replaced, refunded or redeemed.
• Our voucher's cannot be used to purchase products they can only be used for a service.
• All Gift Vouchers are Non-Transferable.
• Vouchers must be presented at time of payment and quoted when booking as part of your deposit.
• Gift Vouchers are not redeemable for cash and cannot be used for payment of other special deals or accounts.
• Cash will not be given for any unused balance.
• Unused balance on expiry of gift vouchers will not be refunded or credited.
• Purchases exceeding available balance require difference by another method.
• Gift Vouchers cannot be shared.
• Gift Vouchers are not able to be redeemed between the period of the 14th of December and the 5th January due to the Christmas Rush, Limited Appointment Availabilities and Classique's Closedown Period - any vouchers expiring within this time period will be extended as a token of good faith to the end of January the following year.
At Classique Spa & Beauty Therapy we offer a variety of Beauty and Spa Packages.
These packages consist of specific treatments/services which have been amalgamated together to create a 'package' deal for clients.
Please note the following rules apply to booking these package appointments: -
Clients cannot split the package appointment between days and different times; these packages are to be used as one appointment slot not multiple.
Clients cannot share the packages amongst different people; these packages are a package deal to be used in one appointment slot for a singular individual.
Treatments provided for in the package deals are not customizable and should you wish to discuss a custom package please do so with Classique Spa Management.
We would like to ensure that your appointment at the salon runs as smoothly as possible.
Please read our booking rules and guidance so that you get the most from your visit to us.
• We will contact you to discuss any alterations to your appointment
• You must ensure that you receive a secondary email confirming your appointment. Your initial email response is a request to book email NOT your email confirmation.
• Prices are intended as guide only. You will be charged for the services you receive, which may differ from the services you have booked.
• Prices do not include any promotions, offers or discounts that you may be entitled to eg Recommended Friend, daily specials etc.
• Bookings made online may need to be slightly amended to fit in with salon time slots and therapist commitments. Please ensure that we have a current contact phone number for you (preferably a mobile!)
• For our younger guests (under16) please ensure that you let us know that you are under 16 years as some treatments will need Parental Consent and if you have not disclosed this to us your appointment may be terminated.
• If you miss your appointment or cancel it with less than 24 hours’ notice, we may charge you.
If you are unable to find the availability that you are looking for, don't worry , just give us a ring and our Reception Team will do their very best to find an appointment to suit your needs!
• If you are booking for a first time, eyelash / eyebrow tint, eyelash lift or spray tan you will need a skin test 48 hours before you have the full treatment. Tests are available without an appointment and are free. Failure to have a skin test may result in us being unable to carry out your treatment(s).
• Nail art prices will vary upon design (some nail art pictures although the may look simple may be the most detailed and complex of them all), please try to send us through pictures to get an exact quote or come in to ensure that you have booked out the correct amount of time. Failure to do so may mean that you will have to choose a different nail art style due to time limitations or pay extra for the additional work done in the nail art.
• Bridal Make-up and Make-up for special occasions is something of a specialty, and we would suggest that these should be booked through the Salon who can advise on the best therapist to meet your requirements and ensure that you have trials booked etc.
Classique Spa & Beauty Therapy takes your privacy very seriously.
When you book in for a treatment, you will be providing some personal information to us such as your name, email address, phone number, treatment details etc. This information will be used to communicate with you about the treatment you booked, to gain your feedback, and to send you periodic emails with news, promotions and treatment package offers that may be of interest to you in the future. This information will not be passed on to any other third-party unless required by NZ law.
If at any time you would like a copy of the personal information Classique Spa & Beauty Therapy has about you, please contact the Clinic Manager on firstname.lastname@example.org with a written request.
Classique Spa & Beauty Therapy implements a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information.
Your credit card details are not kept and are protected by PayPal systems.
In order to assist with providing treatments and processing payments, your basic details including name, address and purchases will be entered into the cloud based Kitomba salon software program.
If you sign up for our newsletter, whilst visiting our website you will automatically be added to our database, you may unsubscribe from this list at any time using the link in our newsletters.
Classique Spa & Beauty Therapy use Independent Contractors who are specialized in certain treatments. Our values are to give you the best services and from time to time we need to source the best contractors who are artists in their field. Due to contractors working for themselves all our Classique gift vouchers can not be used for their services. Classique Spa & Beauty Therapy does not hold liability for any issues arising from an independent contractors services.
Unless otherwise stated, all prices quoted on our site are in New Zealand dollars (NZD) and GST. Prices are subject to change without notice at the discretion of Classique Salon and Spa.
Credit card transactions are processed in New Zealand. Some banks may charge an overseas transaction fee and/or foreign currency exchange fee for purchases outside of New Zealand.
SALON COMPLAINTS POLICY.
Classique Spa & Beauty Therapy policy is to ensure that every client is 100% satisfied with their service or treatment before they leave the Salon. Salon process is to ask all clients if they are happy with their treatment or quality of service before they leave the Salon, this ensures that we can manage any potential issues, concerns or questions in real time.
Should any client complain about the service or quality of work they have received in the salon we have the right to inspect the work and redo or repair if warranted. Clients should raise concerns with salon management as soon as possible.
*Prices, Services and Salon hours may change without notification*
All content on this site, including text, images etc, are the property of Classique Spa & beauty Therapy and are protected by copyright law. No part of portion of this site may be copied, sold or used in any manner without the prior written consent of H&M Holland Limited.
All contents and information published on our website is for general information purposes only.
We have taken extreme care in the information we have published on the site, however we are not responsible for any liability for loss or damage experienced as a direct or indirect result of any reliance on any contents published on our website.